Thursday, June 13, 2013

I apologize

Hello again,
I noticed that I haven't really been blogging much.
Which makes me sad actually. I've been working harder than I have in a long time to loose weight but I know that I need to get off my butt and try harder. I'm currently power walking 3 times a week. Granted that has helped me loose the 8 pounds I have but the reality of the fact is that I have 82 more pounds to go. I'm currently sitting at 211.4. I haven't been this weight in about a year. I was always steady at 216-220. I can't remember the weight I put in the beginning but when I first moved here I was 219.8
I'm just proud of myself that I'm actually pushing myself and how I excited and pumped I am to do this.
      I have so many people that are supporting me, it's hard to not be excited I guess haha. I also do the plank everyday. I started at 25 seconds and now I've gotten up to 1.13. Definitely harder than I thought. However the end result of all this will be worth it. Plus I love the food I'm eating! I never thought eating healthy would ever be so yummy! 
      I've finally excepted and made the transition to moving to Florida. I may not see it but I know that God has some amazing things coming my way! I'm starting to think I won't be starting Lake Sumter in the fall... I'm thinking the spring. I haven't heard back :/ But it's okay. I trust God's plan! I'm also now in this amazing life group! Everyone is about 3 years older than me, but I've always gotten along better with the older crowd. Not sure why. They're really amazing people. I start my job next week :) Everything is starting to fall into place... I still miss my mom and best friends. They all seem to be a tad too busy to really talk anymore... But it's okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment