Friday, May 23, 2014

Not Much Really

Well hello,
   I've been on a plateau lately! I feel like it's partly my fault. I've slipped a tad in eating habits. Not like, horrible fast food, eating crap kind of eating. But not as healthy. I worked out almost none stop for two weeks and had no change. So diet really does affect EVERYTHING. I also found out that I have a gluten intolerance. So along with being lactose intolerant I'm having some issues... I really like bread, and well anything that has gluten. It's killing my insides to have it though... So something has to give, and it's me. I refuse to look down on myself for this current plateau though. I am so proud of myself and how far I have gotten. I love this lifestyle and will continue to work at it. I just have to put forth my best and then I will never be a failure because I will NEVER quick. With God giving me the supernatural strength I need to carry on, I have no reassure to stop...
  Honestly, how could I ever actually stop? I could never go back to the Elizabeth I was a year ago. I will never allow myself to gain back the 60 pounds that I have worked so hard to loose. Matter of fact, I haven't loist them. I have kicked them out. I have NO intention of ever finding them again. I love fitness and I love health. I love working out and how empowered it makes me feel. I love salad and fruit and just everything about being healthy. I could never just... stop. Well, that's my update. Last time I weighed myself I was 168.5 however, honestly, I'm probably back at 170 with my slacking this week. I don't know. I'm trying to back off from weighing myself so often. It only brings me down. I'm really trying to focus on just being healthy. It isn't about the numbers. It's about healthy.

Love,
Elizabeth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment