Monday, May 20, 2013

A New Beginning (Inside & Out)

Hm, my thought process on this is maybe thinking of this as a live journal.
I've already shed the weight of my past and left it at the cross and in NC.
Now it's time to shed the weight that I need to just loose to be healthy.
My Goal is 80 pounds... Ultimately 100. Maybe. Not certain yet.
My current weight is... 219.8
I've been at a steady weight for about 2 months. 
I haven't been working out but I've monitoring what I eat to make sure it's not completely unhealthy. 

I'm currently living in Clermont, FL. Just moved here from NC for college. 
As soon as I get a job and get my first paycheck me and my step mom are going to start this new diet thing together. I think it's called the "14 day" diet. It has four phases, each being 14 days long. Once you get to the end of phase four, if you're still not at your desired weight, you start back at phase one. I'm not exactly sure of the extent of this diet. But I believe in myself. I'm gunna push my self. I got this <3

No comments:

Post a Comment