Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day Two :)

Well, I'm pretty proud of my self I would say.
I work out last night. And I worked my butt off. I don't think that I've been this sore in a really long time.
But honestly I enjoy the pain just because I know I'm working for something greater. I'm so excited, I really am. I've always wanted to be a runner. Even though I don't like running. I see the passion people have for it on my other blog and through my brother. He just runs and runs because it makes him happy. I want to be in shape to where I can do that. Just run and run and run. So that's another Goal.. I guess I should put those down in here to I'll remember them lol.
My Goals:
1: Get down to at least 130 pounds (Total pounds to loose is 90)
2: Be in shape enough to handle running
3: Grow strength, not just physically but spiritually
4: To just healthy. 

So far that's my goals. I would also like to note that for once in my life I'm actually truly happy with my body and I realize no matter what I weigh I'm beautiful just for the fact that my creator hand made me. I'm His masterpiece. <3 I'm wanting to loose weight so I can be healthy and feel better. Not because of anyone. Yeah... I'm content for today. It's about workout time for Liz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment