Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Shin Splint -.-

Hey there,

     So, I have finally got a shin splint. I was told about a month ago that I had one but I was in denial and just wanted to believe that I was sore... Well I continued to push myself this past week with running and officially made it to the point where I can't run.. It hurts so bad. It's been about.. 3 days since I worked out. I'm slacking but not by choice... I kind of think I'm too hard on myself but I don't know. Anyways, I've made the decision to become a vegetarian. By April 18th, I will be a vegetarian. I'm waiting till the end of the semester because my dad cooks dinner since I have night classes and I don't want to make anything difficult for him.
    On another note, Saturday I weighed myself... 167.0
Now let's just hope I'm still there even though I haven't worked out since my shin splint. I'll be back at the gym tomorrow, just not running of course. Work tomorrow should be interesting. I would like to be 165 by April 17th. If not it's okay, but that's my mini goal.
Night guys!!

Love,
Miss Elizabeth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment