Friday, April 4, 2014

So Blessed!

Hey everyone,
   So, not much has changed since the last time I wrote. My shin splint is healing though! Slowly but surely! I was able to run half a mile last night without it bugging me. I stopped when it started hurting though because I want it to heal and not make it worse. I've mainly been working on abs and arms lol. My recent weigh in was 166.8 so I'm hoping to be at 165 by April 16th! I leave for North Carolina the 17th. I'm visiting friends and family back home, mainly family. But 165 is my goal! I just have to keep pushing myself!
    Also, I don't know if I've mentioned this before but on the 18th I will officially be a vegetarian. I'm trying this out and super excited to see the benefits of eating cleaner and a little more strict. I may have chicken once a week but nothing huge. Not sure yet. But I'm so excited and just blessed to have some amazing supportive friends and family around me.
   I'm also so blessed for Janelle Flint I hope she's reading this! She is such an amazing inspiration to me and just.. She's so amazing I'm actually at a lose for words! She just finished her round of 21 day fix and I've been interested to try it for a few months but I'm just not financially stable enough to make it happen. It's not super expensive, but it isn't necessarily cheap either. She said that she would see what she could do to help me reach my goal of doing this. I'm so blessed to have such amazing people as a role model placed in my life. God knew what He was doing (and still does haha) when He put this lovely lady in my life! She's such an inspiration, not just with her health journey but with God as well. She lives day by day worshiping God (with that AMAZING voice of hers) and showing people the love of Jesus. I'm praying that one day I'll be half the woman God has created her to be! 

Love, 
Miss Elizabeth <3  

1 comment:

  1. No my girlie...it is I who am blessed to be in your life. God is good to put His people together. I'm so proud of you!!! I pray we are once again in NC at the same time. I also pray that I can catch up with you on the scales ;-). Blessings dear one. Thanks for the love on your blog. I just added your url to my page so people can read about how fabulous you are. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete