Sunday, April 6, 2014

Super Discouraged

So guys,
   I'm like super mad at myself and I'm just frustrated. On Wednesday I weighed 166.8 and I weighed myself this morning and I'm 169.0 I don't even understand and I'm honestly so mad at myself. I don't want to see the 170's every again. I worked so hard to get down to where I was and I don't understand how I went back up. I know people say the scale doesn't mean anything. But with this much of a difference it's hard not to get discouraged. Looks like reaching 165 by the 17th just isn't gunna happen. I really feel like quitting right now. I know it would never happen because my lifestyle is healthy and such. But I have the mindset of "why even try anymore?" & I don't know how to break that. I'm just so done right now.

Yeah,
Miss Elizabeth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment